5:00 – 7:00 pm PST
CLICK HERE to listen to the AUDIO RECORDING of this call.
This FREE conference call was hosted by Greg Aurand of Communities Living and Inspiring Mutuality (CLAIM), and lead by Eric Grace and Margit Bantowsky of the Community Network (CN). All are welcome to listen in and participate!
Conference call highlights include:
- Common myths of mutuality.
- Pitfalls and things that undermine mutuality.
- The heart of mutuality – what it’s really about.
- The transformative magic of mutuality.
- The limits of mutuality, and how & when practical tools can help.
- How setting boundaries fits into mutuality.
- How authority & hierarchy issues relate to mutuality
- The differences between 1st life and 2nd life mutuality.
If you have any comments, questions, or feedback about this conference call, we’d LOVE to hear from you!
You can send us an email at email@example.com and express what you liked, didn’t like, or would have liked. We really do want to hear from you.
RESOURCES on MUTUALITY – mentioned during the conference call:
- New IAM Course on Mutuality!
- In response to the community survey and demand, we’re excited to announce that the Institute of Awakened Mutuality will be offering a new course on Mutuality! It will be a week-long course for people who are into WD, and is open to both those in first life as well as second life. The course is already developed and will be known as Mutuality and Relating with Awareness. Current plans are to offer it sometime later this year. You can contact the Institute for more info.
- New eBook on Mutuality!
- And, let’s have a drum roll please! We’re delighted to announce Rod Taylor’s new book “New Principles of Awakened Relationship – Mutuality as a Dynamic Component of Our Awakening Nature.” It contains a wealth of great information about mutuality and I encourage folks to check it out. There’s a free online version, or for a small fee you can get it in Kindle or PDF format. You can contact Rod through his WD teachers’ page, or you can find it at http://awakened-relationship.com/
- New Podcast on Mutuality!
- Saniel’s Interview is now available on the wakingdownpodcast.com website. The podcast is called “The Medicine of Mutuality” which you can find at http://wakingdownpodcast.com/ You can also subscribe to the waking down community podcast at SoundCloud.com. If you put “waking down” in the search box, our podcast comes up first on the list.
- Join a Mutuality Group or Circle
- Of course, there’s nothing better than being in mutuality with others directly. One way to do this is to get involved in a mutuality group, either online or in person, and develop peer relationships. For more information, check out the Mutuality Groups tab on this website!
- Also, there’s an ever-expanding list of mutuality groups listed on meetup.com. You can see them all by searching for the phrase “waking down in mutuality” and setting “any distance” in the proximity box. At last count, there were something like 21 WDM groups listed there.
- Join the broader WD community on FaceBook
- There’s also the WD Community FaceBook group where you can join collective conversations. Enter “waking down in mutuality community” in the Facebook search box, and then click the “join” button when the group page comes up. You will receive a welcome letter and just respond back that you have read the group guidelines and you will be added into the free group.
- You can find an updated list of upcoming workshops on the wakingdown.org website. From the home page, select EVENTS from the navigation menu, and drop down to “Workshops, Courses & Retreats” to see the list. Some of the workshops may have an emphasis on mutuality. You can also explore workshops and other offerings via teacher’s personal websites – for example you can read about CC Leigh’s upcoming course called A Year of Living Deeply at divinelyhuman.com.
- Mailing Lists
- To stay up to date with all these different offerings, we suggest you get on the mailing lists of the Teachers Association, which is through the wakingdown.org website, the mailing list for Institute of Awakened Mutuality, which is through the awakenedmutuality.org website, Saniel and Linda’s email list from sanielandlinda.com, and also through direct mailings from the teachers themselves.
- Work with Trillium Awakening teachers and mentors
- Of course, we always like to encourage people to deepen their embodiment and capacity for mutuality by working with TA teachers and mentors. You can find bio’s and contact information for our amazing group of teachers and mentors at http://teachers.trilliumawakening.org/teachers.asp
- Saniel Bonder’s eBook
- Saniel offers an e-book called Opening the Gateway of Mutuality – which you can find in the books section of their webstore at sanielandlinda.com.